Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Busiest Week Ever....

Well, I'm sure there will probably be busier weeks to come, but wow! What a week it has been!!!!

June 1st we had not just one, but two graduations~ Steve from college and Doug from high school! We went to Doug's, and Brittany took pictures from Steve's. It was a gorgeous day, with a nice breeze to offset the heat. I am stunned sometimes at how quickly time passes. It seems like just yesterday these boys were only just beginning their school days!

Jim and Steph had arrived before we did, mainly because I gave them the wrong time~ turns out Steve's was at noon and Doug's was at 1, but still there was no way for me to be at both, not without a transporter, anyway.
My Doug~
DSC02162b
Doug's car~ Robert had gotten it for him at Christmas~ it's an '86 BMW... which he loves, though I laugh at him owning a car that is as old as his brother Steve!
DSC02164b
Doug coming down the track~
DSC02188
On his way to receive his diploma!
DSC02289
The moment~
DSC02293
About to toss his cap up!
DSC02320
Rubbing his head because someone else's cap came down on his forehead~
DSC02321
My happy graduate!!!
DSC02329
My Doug & me~
DSC02332
Robert, Doug & Sarah
DSC02335

Steve's graduation~
I am still very pained that I missed this. He kept saying it was no big deal~ well, he's not a parent yet. Luckily, Brittany did get photos for us!
DSC06324b
My new college graduate!
DSC06338


Steve & Brittany~ what a gorgeous couple they are~
DSC06339
Yeah!
DSC06340
I absolutely love this picture~ that is the best smile~ that's Steve's usual smile!
DSC06341

And the next day was my 47th birthday. I took a break from painting, which if you're wondering, no, I didn't meet my deadline... oh well.
We finally bought a lighter for the candles~ Steve & I went through so many matches when we lit Robert's candles in April, that the candles we lit first were pretty small by the time we got to the last candle.
DSC06349
William is fascinated~
DSC06350
We huffed & puffed and blew those candles out!
DSC06353
Kisses from my honey~
DSC06365
Doug & Sarah
DSC06379
I love this little boy! And yes, he is in dire need of a haircut!
DSC06385