Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seven Things


Back in early January, AZ Chapman tagged me to write 7 things about me. Sorry it has taken me so long to get to this, my friend.

1. I have never been skiing (nor have I wanted to), despite having lived most of my life in New England.

2. I love Bach's Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B flat - 3. Allegro It is brilliant.

3. I have finished several scrapbook projects and given them as gifts, but have never finished one for me.

4. I've been known to geek out and have several programs running on 4 computers simultaneously, yet when we bought our first computer 12 years ago, I didn't know how to shut it down.

5. I worked as a cocktail waitress when I was pregnant with my oldest child.

6. I collected comic books growing up and into my adulthood.

7. I can sing quite well.

I have no idea who to tag, so if you read this, consider yourself tagged!