Monday, April 23, 2007

Some pictures

I got a new camera the other day. Normally I cart my Sony Cybershot DSC-H1 everywhere, but I thought it'd be nice to have a little one to tuck into my purse or computer bag when I'm traveling. So I got a Cybershot DSC-S650... it's compact enough to tote for travel, with enough weight and size that I won't completely lose it at the bottom of my purse (which is soooo easy to lose things in).
I couldn't resist this shot, taken while William was watching Daddy work outside.


This morning Sarah wanted to show off her new top. She loves getting her picture taken.
Of course, I don't mind indulging her. And I got to play with some of the settings on the camera.
Sarah's quite photogenic
William decided he wanted in on the fun.

Then he decided it's much more fun with two.

I love the way he looks at her.

Of all the pictures of them together, this has to be one of my all-time favorites.