Friday, August 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

And here I thought Christie was my friend! hee hee hee

What's in a name?

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Since you are so curious about what my middle name is, Christie, it's...




Well, actually, do you want the middle name I was born with, or what it is legally on all my current legal documents? Coz the latter would be my maiden name.

Okay, okay. Here is the middle name I was born with .......



STELLA

Yes, Stella. I hated it when I was a kid, but grew to love it. Then when I got married the first time my husband filled out all the legal papers and decided that traditionally, the maiden name is supposed to take the place of the middle name. Whatever. When I got married to Robert, I just decided for the ease of paperwork to keep my maiden name as my middle name.

Anyway, Stella means 'star'.

S~ Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious~ that's just so me.

T~ Tremendously grateful for everything in my life.

E~ Eccentric~ I can be a bit eccentric at times. Just ask my kids.

L~ Loquacious~ I fit nearly all the definitions of the word~ again, just ask my kids

L~ Love~ I have an Unlimited supply

A~ Artistic~ I've been drawing since I was a little girl, and am quite good.


Now, who should I tag..... Hmmmmm
I tag:
Stacey at HayHouseNews7
Tara Marie at Emma Sage (I'm counting this for the 'E' too)
Laura at Now I'm A Mom (I'm counting this for both L's)
Amy at The Fledge Farm