Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nice Matters Award

My dear friend Nicole has sweetly honored me with this award.
We've known each other online for six years now, but have yet to meet in person. Meeting her face-to-face will be wonderful one day, and I know that when we do, the hug will be long and the tears plenty.
"The Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”

Only 7? Just how am I supposed to choose 7 out of all the blogging friends I know? They are ALL nice and good friends and inspire good feelings. Truthfully, I only visit the blogs where the people are nice, because, well, I have no time for the negative ones.

And since I really don't like making choices (it is the Gemini in me), I am awarding this to you, my blog reader. Accept the award and pass it on to 7 people. Unless you're like me and: A) either only have 7 blog-readers, B) are a Gemini too, or C) You only have nice friends too.