Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Robert's New Guitar

DSC04499
I saw this in one of Robert's catalogs, and told him he should get it. Who is he to argue with me? Well, since we've never argued (the kids joke that we almost did- once, years ago.. I'll tell ya at the end of this post), he ordered it.
This is why I wanted him to get it~
DSC04500
DSC04501
It sounds sooooo sweet!
DSC04503

Okay, so about the one time the kids like to joke about. I was pregnant with Sarah, and we were all packing into the truck to go somewhere, and Robert said it was cold out and I should put my coat on. Well, being pregnant, I had my own little furnace going, so I was quite warm, so I declined. He sweetly suggested again I should put it on, and again I declined, at which point he asked if I could at least bring it with me, just in case. The kids laughed loudly and said, "Oooh, you guys are almost arguing!"

Have I mentioned how much I love Robert? Yes, there really is 'and they lived happily ever after'~ we are proof of that.